1301 East El Segundo Boulevard is one of six buildings in a warehouse campus owned by Smoky Hollow Industries. The campus has a masterplan to renovate and redevelop the existing buildings to accommodate new leaseable office area as well as restaurant and retail amenity spaces. The first of six buildings will be designated for 26,000 SF of creative office divisible by up to four separate tenants. A new mezzanine level features two large balconies to overlook the future landscaped promenade that bisects the master plan. The alterations to the existing building celebrate the brick structure and compliment it with exposed black steel structure and wood deck and soffit accents. Four new entry portals break up the mass of the warehouse and define the private business entries. The shared tenant foyer includes board form concrete finishes, new skylights, and indoor plantings.